The PPL(A) / LAPL(A) Theoretical Knowledge Course provided by DTO (Declared Training Organisation) Peak Aviation Ltd. includes 90 hours of self – study through this course and 10 hours of classroom activities held in Sofia, Bulgaria or alternatively by ZOOM video communication.
As you start the course the only available subject would be Air Law. The rest of the subjects will be automatically unlocked for you based on days since course registration. That is as follows: Air Law – available immediately. Meteorology – 4 days after course registration, Operational Procedures – 11 days after course registration, Aircraft General Knowledge – 15 days after course registration, Human Performance and Limitations – 22 days after course registration, Principles of Flight – 25 days after course registration, Communications – 31 days after course registration, Navigation – 35 days after course registration, Flight Performance and Planning – 42 days after course registration.
- Access to the course materials for 365 days
- Video presentations narrated by a flight instructor
- 1:1 Support from a flight instructor
- Nine e-books, divided in chapters, covering each lesson in the program
- Multiple choice questions after each lesson to test your understanding
- Printed progress tests for each subject
- Printed workbooks
- 10 hours of classroom instruction at the end of the course, held in Sofia, Bulgaria or alternatively via ZOOM meetings
- Certificate for completion of LAPL(A) or PPL(A) theoretical knowledge course
- Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to continue with your flight training and sit the official 9 PPL or LAPL exams in front of the Civil Aviation Authority